Terms and Conditions
- Prices published in our current brochure cancel all previous price lists.
- All products are offered subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to alter prices or pack sizes and product listings without notice.
- All goods are supplied on a Cash on Delivery basis unless an account facility has been set up and confirmed by the company in writing.
- Any monthly accounts are due for payment by the 15th of the month following statement date. We reserve the right to add interest at the rate of 1.5% per month calculated pro-rata from the due date to the date of payment.
- All customers are requested to check all goods at the time of delivery and any damages, shortages or discrepancies advised to the driver and a note made accordingly on the drivers sheet. In signing for the goods the customer is confirming they have been delivered correctly and in a satisfactory condition. No subsequent claims can therefore be accepted by the company.
- The company shall retain title and ownership of all goods until payment has been received in full.
- Minimum order value for delivery is £50. A charge of £5 plus VAT will be levied on orders below this amount.
- VAT will be added to our prices (where applicable) in accordance with Government Legislation in force at the date of delivery.
- An administration charge of £20 will be payable by the customer in the event of a cheque being dishonoured by the bank on which it is drawn.
- We are able to take payment by way of debit and credit cards.
All damages must be reported at time of delivery.
All driver sheets signed by customer upon delivery will be taken as confirmation that all goods are present and in good condition.
No cash can be refunded by drivers.
Drivers are not permitted to collect any goods from customers without a Goods Uplift Note, which is generated by the office, unless the problem relates to items being delivered on that day.
To raise a Goods Uplift Note you will be asked: